9.17.2008

Funny girl


She looks a little like a ragamuffin in this picture,
but I thought it was cute that she went and got my
shoes out of the closet and put them on all by herself.


Lauryn says the funniest things sometimes. I think they're even funnier when you see them coming out of her little 22 month old mouth. Here are some of the funniest ones.

"Come on, Mom. Vamanos!"

"Let's go, guys" -Talking to Paul and I as if we're her buddies, not her parents.

"Lauryn Reese Pahulu and Mommy Reese Pahulu"

"Go brush your teeth?" -Said to me after I kissed her one morning.

"My can do it!" -Said anytime she wants to do something without help, like eat or sing a song.

Me (very frustrated): "Lauryn, do you want to go to time out?"
Lauryn (calm as can be): "No thank you, Mom."

Last night she wanted to sleep with her stuffed alligator but I told her I didn't know where he was and we'd find him in the morning. Then at about 7:45 this morning we hear her yelling excitedly from her crib and when Paul goes in to get her the first thing she says to him is "I found alligator! I found alligator!". Apparently he'd been in the crib the whole time.

3 comments:

julie said...

She is so cute!!! I love it when kids are learning to talk, I hope we can see her in December. Hope you've been feeling okay, when do we get to find out what you are having?

DaNae said...

what a cutie. I love the funny things they say. I would love it if they were roomies!! How are you feeling?? Ben was a little jealous that you guys were prego. But our marathon in next week so we will see what happens after that.

Kristalyn said...

How cute! Mason says "my do it!" all of the time. I love it. :)