3.03.2008

Stake Conference

We had Stake Conference yesterday. I was sure that Lauryn was going to do better than she normally does at church because it would only last 2 hours instead of 3 and we could just let her play between us on our bench. Oh, how foolish I was. She was totally crazy! I don't know what got into her, but she was acting like she was on hyper pills. Even though we were totally distracted, it was a great session. Former BYU President Merrill J. Bateman and his wife spoke all about temples. It made me realize how thankful I am to live at a time when there are so many temples throughout the world and that these blessing can be extended to so many more people.
Here are some pic's of Lauryn after church. She started putting her hand in her pocket, I thought it was so funny!


6 comments:

Ginger said...

Sometimes I wonder what is the point of going to church when you have a toddler? Ok, ok, I know you should still go, but wow, it is certainly a task. I'm glad you survived. Lauryn looks so big! and cute.

DaNae said...

I love her shirt!! What a cutie.

hayley said...

She is such a doll! I love her little outfit, so cute:)

Cassandra said...

Adorable! Love the outfit!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Along with that first comment, honestly I have to keep telling myself we're blessed for the effort of going to church with babies and toddlers, because I know I'm not getting much out of my "hallway class." Thanks for finding my blog and commenting! Did you move into our old BYU married student ward with 5th avenue apts in it? Are you still in touch with Karen? Oh and your daughter is SO beautiful!

Julie Graham said...

Heather and Paul she is ADORABLE! I just want to hold her and sqeeze her cheecks! It is so fun to get to see how loved ones are doing through blogs! Keep it up!