3.12.2008

ABC Tag

I thought this was a fun tag. So here you go, some of my ABC's:

A-attached or single? Attached
B-best friend? Paula Lava Pahulu
C-cake or pie? pie, unless it's the Great Wall of Chocolate cake from P.F. Chang's
D-day of choice? Friday
E-essential item? wet wipes
F-favorite color? blue
G-gummy bears or worms? gummy worms
H-hometown? Then: Emmett, ID (E-town); For now: Provo, UT
I-favorite indulgence? chocolate, sleeping in
J-January or July? July
K-kids? Lauryn
L-life isn't complete without? family
M-marriage date? June 4, 2005
N-number of brothers and sisters? 4 bros and 2 sis
O-oranges or apples? oranges, but they have to be good ones
P-phobias and fears? pain, anything bad happening to Lauryn, scary evil people
Q-quote? anything from "The Office" or "What about Bob?"
R-reason to smile? my life: I have a wonderful husband and daughter, amazing family and friends, and the weather is turning warmer.
S-season of choice? Summer
T-tag 3 people. Makenna, DaNae, Hayley, Cassandra
U-unknown fact about me? I've had both of my lungs collapse at the same time.
V-vegetable? I like them all. That's the one thing I've noticed about my diet as I've gotten older, I like vegetables more.
W-worst habit? waisting time
X-x-ray or ultrasound? I don't really know what this means, but I'm going to say ultrasound, since this is when you get to see your baby.
Y-your favorite food? yum...food. Probably Chinese, but I really love Italian too.
Z-zodiac Sign? Cancer

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Heather! How do you get the cute scrapbook title like you have? Is it that digital scrapbook stuff? Well, I think I'll ask you again at mother's group! Cool post by the way!

DaNae said...

I too love your new header!! So many things I learned from your abc's! I LOVE What about Bob and so crazy about your lungs. There is a new free kit at shabby princess that is sooo cute! Check it out.

hayley said...

Your new header is so cute! I am pretty good at wasting time myself:) We have got to get together! We are going to be gone most of April, to HAWAII to see the walker's and cuff's and to CA. In May we are going to MO for graduation and we move June 1st!!!! ahhh, where has the time gone. I think it would be fun to go out without our kids sometime, me, you and geneva!!