5.11.2009

The zoo

On Saturday we decided to put our season passes to good use and go to the Hogle Zoo. Little did we know it was going to be Mommy and Me day and totally packed! Bad things about the trip: having to park a mile from the entrance, major meltdown from Lauryn on the way out, and getting stuck in traffic with Annie screaming on the way home. Good things: perfect weather, seeing the animals, Lauryn loving the animals, train, and carousel, Annie sleeping almost the whole time we were there, and being together.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

We were totally there the same day! I haven't posted about it yet, but we did the whole Mommy and Me thing, shirts and all! There were tons of people there huh? But it was such a great day! I'm glad you guys had fun! :)

hayley said...

Hey where's Annie!! I need more pictures of that little cutie:) I love Lauryn's smile, it cracks me up.

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

Lauryn is so stinking cute! I miss you guys. Logan was totally jealous that Lauryn got to ride on a giraffe. Love ya!