5.18.2009

I love the summer!!!

So, this post doesn't have anything to do with the title, but I couldn't think of a good title and it's a nice, hot beautiful day so I thought I'd just proclaim to the world how much I love the summertime.
Anyways, here's a little video of Annie talking and smiling and some cute pictures of Lauryn and Annie.

Beautiful girls after church. Notice the difference in skin coloring, looks like Annie is going to be a whitie like mom.
Lauryn "helping" make peanut butter cookies. When I was putting my apron on she said "Is that your kitchen dress?". To the right of her you can see my mother's day present a new Kitchen Aid mixer!
Speaking of Mother's day, here is the delicious meal that Paul made me, steak with blue cheese butter and marinated grilled vegetables. He forgot to get skewers, so he used our fondue forks instead :)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Heather,

I totally agree...I love summer too. It can't come soon enough over here. Your girls are so darn cute! I'm glad that you had such a great mother's day. That meal looks delicious!

julie said...

I can't access the video...can't wait to hold annie and Lauryn looks like such an adorable helper

Kevin and Emily said...

The pictures of Annie below are so adorable. Glad you are doing well and enjoying your two girls. I couldn't access the video either...

hayley said...

That dinner looks yummy!! Especially since its 5 and I haven't made any dinner preparations yet:) I just keep snacking on chocolate chips. I just can't picture Annie being a whitie with such dark features. It will be fun to see:)