5.12.2009

All about Annie

I didn't even realize it until I read my friend Hayley's comment on the zoo post that there hasn't been a single picture of Annie in my last three posts. So, to make up for it, this one is only about our little Annie-bananie as we like to call her, or Anns-banans as Lauryn likes to call her. I just love watching babies grow and learn new things. Annie has started to discover her hands and will watch them and then bring them right up to her eyes and then back out, it's so cute to watch. She has the best little smile and I could spend all day getting her to show it to me. We sure love this little girl.This picture is from my cell phone and doesn't do it justice but it's the closest I've gotten to a picture of her smile. Her really smile is about 10 times this big, I just love it.

This is Annie's "Don't mess with me. I may look cute, but I'll take you out" face.

5 comments:

mary said...

another beautiful Pahulu baby. She is so so so gorgeous - she has changed so much in the past few weeks. I just want to squeeze her.

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

She is just a doll! So sweet.

Lisa said...

She looks like Lauryn. And is just as adorable. What a cute stage. Thanks for showing the pictures.

hayley said...

YEA!! She is so precious:) I agree with LIsa, she looks like her big sis. I love when they learn how to smile, it's so fun to see their little personalities come out.

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

Hev~ she has changed so much since I saw her. She really is so cute! can't wait to see you all again.