5.01.2009

Tulip Festival

Last week Lauryn, Annie, and I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was our first real outing with just us girls. I was a little nervous, but it went really well and we had a lot of fun. Annie was a champ sleeping in the stroller the whole time and Lauryn loved running around and exploring the gardens. Every time we saw a bench she would make us stop so she could check where we were on the map. It was a little bit pricey to get in, but I think it was totally worth it we had so much fun!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

The tulips look beautiful and Lauryn is getting so big. I'm proud of you for surviving the outing by yourself.

Ginger said...

Oh, I so remember that first time out, alone with my first two. What a scary adventure. I'm glad your's went well. Looks like fun!

DaNae said...

I miss all of the green! I love your new blog header too.

Kristalyn said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Do you guys still live in Provo? We just moved here a couple weeks ago. I would love to get together sometime and let our kids play! My number is 720-933-9735...you should call me!