11.12.2010

Halloween - 2 weeks later

"What's this?", you say, "the third blog post in two weeks?". Yes, yes it is. We finally got our computer fixed so I have been able to do a little catch up. Here are our Halloween pictures. We had a trunk or treat at church and then went trick or treating on the weekend. Lauryn decided to mix it up a little bit and wore a Snow White costume when we went to a Halloween party at the Aquarium. Thanks to Grandma Mary for the awesome pirate costumes.

When we went neighborhood trick or treating the girls were so funny. We went with some friends and Lauryn really got into the whole running from house to house thing thanks to the older kids we were with. About half way through her bucket apparently got too heavy for her so I had to carry it. I also happened to be carrying Annie, since I had to almost run to keep up with Lauryn and her friends. As opposed to her sister, Annie would not let go of her bucket no matter how full it got. I tried to pry it out of her death grip when it got so heavy she was literally leaning over but she would not have it. Unfortunately, she could only protect it from me for so long and once she went to bed (and over the next week) I ended up eating pretty much all of it.


Lauryn's "mean pirate" face.

Arrrrrgggg, the booty.
I let Annie play with her candy thinking she wouldn't be able to open any. She showed me and ate half a tootsie roll, wrapper on.

No comments: