8.16.2008

Where we've been

So, you may all be wondering where the Pahulu family has been for the last month and a half. Well, let me briefly tell you why we haven't been blogging.

1. Our internet went down. Actually, it got cut off because the owners of our apartment messed something up. So, finally today we took matters into our own hands and got our own service. I am so happy to be online again. This is so sad, but I have barely been able to function without it.

2. We have been super busy! We had a family reunion that we were in charge of and that we had to plan and organize without the internet! It went really well though and I will post some pictures later.

3. The most exciting reason: I'm pregnant!! I'm almost 11 weeks along, due March 10. I have been feeling SO sick. I don't know if it was because I worked full time during Lauryn's pregnancy, but I don't remember being this nauseous. Hopefully I'll feel better after the 1st trimester is done.

Anyways, hopefully some people still check this thing. I promise there will be more regular posting from now on!

11 comments:

DaNae said...

OH MY GOSH!! I am so excited for you. I thought you must be pregnant cuz you have been MIA! I hope you feel better soon. Yay!

hayley said...

Congratulations:) I am so excited for you guys! And that we are due so close together. It will be fun to see what we are having. I am glad you have been keeping busy and having fun despite the nausea. I am feeling for you and hopefully it will be over soon!

Joanna said...

Yay! Congratulations. Jake is still asleep in bed, so I have to go up and wake him up to tell him right now. I hope you feel better soon.

Ginger said...

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! So you knew about me the last time we saw each other but you didn't tell me about you!?!?!? Did you know yet? This is awesome news. Another little Lauryn/Daniel pair. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Believe me - I UNDERSTAND! It has to get better some time. Hang in there. Congrats Heather and Paul!!!

Morgan said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting Heather! Geesh, now I feel awful for having you babysit when you were feeling crummy. I'm so sorry. FYI, I loved having a march baby. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Hip Hip Horray!! We are so happy for you guys! (about the pregnancy, not about the internet!)
Sally~

Kevin and Emily said...

Congratulations! We are SO HAPPY for you. Hope you start feeling better soon. (=

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

What fun news! Hope you feel better...those first few months are just draining! Good luck!

julie said...

We are excited for you guys! Just hang in there, taking naps is more important than updating your blog for now. Missed seeing your updates, glad you are back!

Kristalyn said...

Congratulations! Having two little rascals is so much fun! I hope that you start feeling better...it is hard when you have a toddler to chase around and all you want to do is rest! I look forward to hearing how everything goes!

The Laidlaws said...

Hi Heather! Congratulations on your little one on the way, that's so exciting! I hope you start feeling better soon. Have fun counting down the weeks! =)