5.05.2008

Graduation

Wow! We've had a very crazy couple of weeks. Things have finally calmed down and now I can blog about it! On April 24 and 25 Paul graduated! It was great. His family came into town and we had a really nice time. I know wives are generally proud of their husbands, but I just want to say a few things about how proud I am of Paul. About a year ago, he had 50 credits to finish before he could graduate, but he told me he wanted to be done by April graduation. Honestly, I really didn't think he could do it. I have faith in him, but I just didn't see how it could be done. But, he proved me wrong and worked really hard to get it all done. Plus, he did a full-time internship all that summer and worked part time throughout the school year. Anyways, that's enough bragging. Here are some pictures.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

50 Credits in one year!!?!?!?!?! Holy mackerel, Paul! Congratulations!

Janelle. said...

YAY! Congrats on graduation...what a great feeling! Good luck with everything...and did I see you in a picture on Danae's site running the Salt Lake Half marathon? THAT"S AWESOME!! I wish I was there to run too!

hayley said...

Congratulations Paul!!! I am truly impressed. When Heather told me about your schedule I was blown away, I didn't think it was possible either. Way to go! Also, congrats on your new job, I am so excited for you guys!!! We are going to miss you guys:)