4.21.2008

Laurynous

Lauryn has now had two Sundays in nursery. She did really well both times. The second time she cried for a while, but after about 5 minutes she calmed down. I think she'll really love it once she gets used to it. Anyways, here are some recent pictures of our favorite girl.


What happens when Daddy's in charge of pajamas.




Playing with Logan Fox when Beck and Joe came to visit this weekend.




This is the look we get when we tell her to smile. I think we need to work on that one.

5 comments:

Julie Graham said...

Oh Heather and Paul she is ADORABLE!!!!! I just love her big brown eyes! And i love her expresions, she looks like a fun, lively girl!

Jubilant Johnsons said...

Hi Heather, it's Rochelle Smith. Found your blog link through Sandi Vickery -- and I have no idea how she found mine -- but very fun to read up on people from Emmett. Your daughter is so adorable! Excited to read up on your life.

DaNae said...

It feels like we haven't seen you guys forever! Ella is having Lauryn withdrawls. Have fun with your fam.

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Hey Heather...Becca Fluhman here...how fun to find each other's blog. I have to confess, I was trying to comment the other day on your blog and I can't remember if I got to finish it or not because one of my kids started crying and I had to stop. So hopefully this isn't a duplicate post. Your little girl is just as cute as can be! I love her golden brown skin. You look great. Congrats on baby #2. Having two is fun...(it's a handful but fun). Blogs are great! We're so glad you found us!

hayley said...

She is about the cutest thing I have ever seen:)