11.06.2007

Halloween

So, I've gotten a bit behind in my posting, but I'm trying to catch up a bit. Here are some pictures from Halloween. Lauryn was a bunny, thanks to Grandma Mary for finding the cute costume. During the day Lauryn and I went with a friend to Gardner Village where they had some really cute shops and a petting zoo. We had alot of fun and the girls were so cute.

Later that night, I took Lauryn trick-or-treating to some of neighbors. She got alot of candy, most of which Paul and I ate, but she did enjoy a few suckers, some with the wrapper still on!

3 comments:

julie said...

cute bunny! I love it when they are that young and we can eat all the candy.

hayley said...

What an adorable little bunny:) Way to have fun! Cohen has a snotty nose, but I think that is how it's going to be all winter, we should hang out anyways? I need to call you. Why is it so hard for me to call? I am such a dork!

The Laidlaws said...

Hey Heather! I've been meaning to write you a note. Lauryn was such a darling lil' bunny rabbit! I wish I would have known about all the cute stuff Gardner Village has, I know a lot of people who went there over Halloween and it looks so fun! Well I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Oh by the way, how do you get your cute layouts?