11.27.2007

All I want for Christmas...

These are just a few things that I would love to get for Christmas. Some of them are realistic and some of them are a little less than realistic, but you never know, right?

#1: A Kitchenaid mixer, with all parts and accessories.


#2: A new imac computer with a printer.
#3: A dress. I really like this one, but I'm not that picky. Anything cute that looks good on me will work!


#4: A Nintendo Wii. Paul and I keep going back and forth on whether we should get one or not. We both really want one but know there are other things we should spend our money on. It's probably a good thing there is a shortage of them or we would have already bought one.


#5: A cruise. Along with this I'd like a babysitter for Lauryn while Paul and I go on the cruise.



#6: A new house!! It doesn't have to be this one, but this one is for sale right now for a small price of $400,000.


#7: So, here are some more realistic things that I'd love to get: good books, movies, cute jewelery (especially earrings), a good CD, cute decorations for our apartment, and gift certificates for my favorite restaurants (Red Robin, Bajio, Macaroni Grill).











6 comments:

DaNae said...

House is #1 on my list too! Hopefully someday!

DaNae said...

Oh and your new "look" for the blog is adorable! I need to do a cute Christmas header!

Morgan said...

your christmas banner and page are sooooo cute! i love all the things on your list, especially the house! that is awesome that you put that on here! and i LOVE that dress, it would look way cute on you.

hope you get some of it!! ;)

Cassandra said...

Can I just say ditto to all of your wish list items? Maybe if I'm lucky, Eric will stumble across this comment. :) Actually, what I really want is to get out of our law school debt!! (oh, and a puppy) :)

Makenna said...

Well - now I know what to get you for Christmas! We got a Wii . . . Braxton LOVES it! It is just right for the little kids.....but hard to find. A house is what I would like too. They are all good things.

hayley said...

Go for the I MAC!!! You won't be disappointed:) Sweet house, is that in Provo or Idaho?? Also, you would look good in that dress, GET IT!!!