5.23.2011

A wet spring

Just a few pictures of the girls. The first one is from Lauryn's tumbling/ballet recital. I am noticing that about all of our pictures from this month are inside. Maybe because it has been raining ALL MONTH LONG!!! We have had a few nice days here and there and have spent every minute outside that we could. We got a free swing set from someone and Paul set it up a few weeks ago. The girls could swing for hours on end. I finally just started pulling up a chair to sit on while I push Annie. You might call me lazy, I just call myself pregnant (and lazy).

2 comments:

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

Man I miss you guys. Annie is getting so grown up. I love Lauryns pose.

Kristalyn said...

Your girls are beautiful! I can't wait to see your little boy when he comes. :) I am very tired of this cold and rain and hope warm (not unbearably hot) weather is on its way soon!