1.08.2008

Playing

We had a great time while we were in Florida. Lauryn loved playing with her cousins on the Pahulu side. While we were there Paul's brother blessed his new baby Aubrey Jade Pahulu. She is such a sweet and happy little girl. While we were there Paul and I also took advantage of the free babysitting and went out to dinner a couple of times and out to see a movie. The other highlights of the trip were going to an arcade, doing some major shopping at the malls, going to the zoo, playing ALOT of Playstation and X-Box (more of a highlight for Paul than for me :)), and eating, eating, eating! We also went to the beach, but I'll talk about that more in the next post!




3 comments:

DaNae said...

Lauryn is so cute with all her cousins. I am glad that you are back so we can hang out!!

julie said...

looks like you are changing things up for the new year, I wish I had time to play around with my blog. You also took more pictures then I did, I didn't get any with the cousins. Glad you guys come to visit, can't wait to do it again, hopefully without so much sickness next time.

hayley said...

Lauryn is so cute!!! I am glad you had fun in Florida, I am so jealous, but you already knew that!! It was fun to see you guys, I am going to be so sad when we move. I have been taking for granite how nice it is to have so many great friends so close!