10.02.2007

Buddies


Lauryn's friend Ella came over to play last week and then Lauryn went over to Ella's house. While she was over at Ella's, Paul and I went out on a date. I think we've been on about two actual dates since Lauryn was born, so it was pretty exciting. We went and played tennis and confirmed that we both are really bad at it, but both really enjoy it! We each won a set, but I'm pretty sure Paul was going easy on me.




















It was almost impossible to get a shot where both girls were looking at camera, but these are the best ones. Don't they look so cute in their almost matching outfits!

3 comments:

DaNae said...

I love the pictures! They are just too cute. I forgot that I took a couple of pics. I will have to post them.

Ginger said...

Lauryn, you can come to our house any time while mommy and daddy go on a date! You are so cute!

hayley said...

SO cute! I love their little outfits. How fun for Lauryn to have a little friend:) I am so sorry I didn't see you before we left. Things of course were crazy, no excuse, and Luke has this Viral Stomatitis now. His poor little mouth has these nasty sores. It started when we left. But anyways, see ya in November:)