7.13.2007

Crawling

So, I know that no one, other than Paul and I, is really that interested in all the little skills that Lauryn is developing, but I decided to post them on here anyways, because I can't help being a proud parent. But you are free to roll your eyes at me and not read it if you want, even though if you don't you'll really miss out because my daughter is an amazing, beautiful child with incredible talents! Her latest new talent is crawling, and she's gotten good at it a little too fast. She's becoming a lot more independent about it and exploring all over our house.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Don't apologize for posts about Lauryn's achievements. If people didn't care they wouldn't be reading your blog. I would like to offer a hearty congratulations to the little beauty. Nothing in your house will ever be safe again. Just wait until she starts walking. Then the baby proofing has to go up two more feet.

hayley said...

Isn't it so fun to see where they go and what they do! I love to see how curious they are and what kinds of places they like to go to:) Can't wait to see her in action!