3.01.2010

You say it's your birthday...

nah nah nah nah nah nah..happy birthday to you. (By the way, I had no idea that song was sung by the Beatles). Annie's birthday was today. I can't believe she's one already. We had a great day and so did she. I think she has a tooth coming in or something because she's been super fussy and grumpy lately. She must have known it was her birthday because today she was happy all day. Lauryn helped me decorate the cake and cupcakes and then when Paul got home we all went out to Chuck-a-rama. Kind of a weird place for a 1 year old's b-day celebration but really it was great. She got to try all kinds of new foods and she and Lauryn both ate for free! We came home and opened presents (the $.99 toothbrush was by far her favorite) and had cake and cupcakes. When Lauryn turned one she wouldn't touch her cake, but proving once again how different she is from her sister, Annie went to town. We had to cut her off early since she'd already eaten a lot at the buffet. Although she could really use a little more meat on those bones. Annie adds so much to our family and we're so thankful for her. I took something like 50 pictures today, so I'll just post the best ones :)

4 comments:

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

We are so excited Miss Annie is 1. I told Fox in the morning that it was Annie's B-Day and he talked about it all day. She is looking so grown up. I guess that's because she is! Way cute cake and cupcakes by the way. So talented.

hayley said...

Happy Birthday Annie! She is adorable:) That cake is so cute, way to go mom! Jade is getting her molars in the back and is drooling like crazy and fussy.

Andrea said...

So cute! Happy (late) Birthday Annie!

Riki said...

Heather, I didn't know you skylighted as a cake decorator! That is completely impressive! I am always too embarrassed to take a picture of my cakes!