8.21.2009

Catch up August

I've been a real slacker when it comes to blogging lately. So, I have a lot to catch up on, well not that much, our lives aren't that interesting. And really, I don't actually have to catch up, I just want to :) Paul's been working ridiculously long hours lately so the girls and I have been trying to find as many activities outside the house as we can to keep us busy. We've been to the Dinosaur Museum, the Children's Garden, the Aquarium, Cabela's, and to the zoo twice. Unfortunately, the only time I remember the camera was at the garden which also had a pretty cool splash pool. So, here are some pictures from the past few weeks:




Nothing wrong with showin' a little cheek.


Sweet little Annie just along for the ride. She's been such a trooper to just hang out in the stroller on all of our adventures.


1 comment:

hayley said...

I love all these pictures, your girls are so adorable! Also, Lauryn sounds like she has quite the vocabulary and language skills. Cohen has yet to put three words together and half the time you can't even understand him! I want a cake ball so bad right now. I love rich stuff and I love rainbow chip frosting.