4.10.2009

It's always fun when Grandma comes!!

A couple of weeks after I had Annie, my mom and sister came to visit and help me with everything. While they were here I got a few good naps in, Annie got a blessing dress made by Grandma, and we got a fully stocked pantry. Lauryn loved having her cousin Logan here to play with. She thinks Logan is pretty much the coolest kid around. Here are some pictures from their visit plus one of Annie's cute nakey body.


Lauryn had just taken a tub in this shot, thus the wet crazy hair.





5 comments:

hayley said...

How nice to have helpers and a play mate for Lauryn!! Becky's little boy is the spittin' image of her:) glad you are having fun!! and annie is just a doll

Julie Graham said...

Heather that is so fun that they all got to come and enjoy your family and help out! I am glad you posted the pictures of them it has been a while since I have seen them. Seeing your little Annie gets me excited to have my own little one out and in my arms. Love you!

julie said...

She's so cute, I just want to hold her!

Natalie said...

I hope I get to see you this weekend at my baby shower this Saturday the 18th! It would be so great if you were there! :) Hope you can make it!

Emily said...

Cute pictures. I love the last one the best. You look great Heather!