6.23.2008

The big 2-7!



I had a great birthday yesterday. Paul woke me up with breakfast in bed. He got a french toast recipe from the Food Network website and it was really good. We did our usual Sunday activities and then he made me an AMAZING dinner. Paul doesn't cook very often, but when he does it's always really good. He made me steak, bacon wrapped potatoes with a honey butter glaze (another Food Network recipe), broccoli, and french bread. Oh, and while everything was finishing cooking, he made me a Caesar salad for my first course. For my present he got us tickets to see Jack Johnson when he comes in August!! He also got me a Coldstone cake, yum. Lauryn even sang the Happy Birthday song to me. What a great day! (I don't know why this text is all underlined and I couldn't figure out how to change it, sorry.)






8 comments:

DaNae said...

I hope you had a great birthday. Jack Johnson will be so fun.

julie said...

Pahulu boys always come through, way to go paul. Happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! What a sweet husband - he really did good. Have fun at the concert in Aug.

Cassandra Nelson said...

Nicely done Paul! Dinner looks yummy, and Jack Johnson?? What a blast.

Ginger said...

Nice husband! Happy Birthday Heather!

Kierstin said...

What a great hubby:) That is so sweet! I guess I was two days off. I thought it was the 21, but that didn't seem right, so I thought I better guess earlier than later:) Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Happy birthday you old maid! 27 (I also turned 27 and I kinda freaked out...getting way to close to 30 for me)! Jack Johnson, that would be AMAZING...he is one of our favorites!

Kristalyn said...

Happy Late Birthday, Heather! ALl of that food sounds delicous! Hearing about all of that food reminded me of when we were in that food lab together, and we made and tasted a bunch of ice cream...I don't know why I just thought of that, but I did. :)